January 03, 2010

the 2010 LOVE mix: Happy New Year!

Looks like this year’s gonna be soulfull & funky! Sultry grooves and pleading voices, all inspired by that one thing which keeps this world going: LOVE. Kicking off with two funky tunes by the Black Moses, also Smooth Soul by Terry & Marvin, lots of Sister Funk and a couple of genuine southern soul ballads. Happy new year and may the LOVE be with you.


Isaac Hayes – Ike’s Mood
Isaac Hayes – Hung up on my baby
John Lucien – Do You Believe in Me
Terry Callier – I Just Cant help myself
Marvin Gaye – I want you
Sisters love – Gimme Your Love
Althea Spencer – Take Me Baby
Wendy Rene – After Laughter
Aretha Franklin – I never loved a man
Otis Redding – You Made a Man out of me
Mary Jane Hooper – I’m in a loving groove
Gloria Williams - Sister funk
Irma Thomas – Ruler of My Heart
Elsie Mae - Do you really wanna rescue me
Patti & Jo - You keep me hanging on
Fontella Bass – Hold on
Inell young – What do you see in her
Betty Barney – Momma Momma
Betty Davis – Anti lovesong
Barry White – Love theme
James & Bobby Purify – I’m Your Puppet

No comments: